Reason #5 For Tree Removal:
They say three’s a crowd but when it comes to trees, the more the merrier, right? Wrong. Trees need room to grow. Not just above ground but below the surface. Overplanting can create a variety of problems such as:
- Too little sunlight reaching the lower leaves.
- Nutrient deficient trees with yellow or weak foliage.
- Too little room for root growth.
- Poor air circulation can lead to damp foliage which in turn creates a breeding ground for fungal infection.
- Increase in pests.
- Reduced flowering or fruiting because of a lack of sunlight, water, and nutrients.
If you’re worried about crowd control, contact the tree removal professionals at Woodchuck Tree Service. We provide top quality service to all our residential and commercial clients to restore your property. Contact us today at 716-774-8717 or visit woodchucktreeservices.com to request your free estimate.