Dead Tree? Who You Gonna Call…(WoodChuck!)
In the winter when many trees are bare, it can be hard to tell at a glance if your tree is dead or dying. The health of your tree should be a priority for any home or business owner to prevent potential damage to your property. As the weather continues to change, take the time to routinely check for signs your tree is dying:
- Your tree is frequently shedding its sticks.
- The bark is peeling or flaking.
- Your tree shows signs of rot or fungus.
- The tree is suddenly leaning.
- There is leaf dieback or no leaf growth.
- Insect infestation.
- Your tree’s roots are damaged or growing mushrooms.
When it comes time to schedule tree removal, make WoodChuck Tree Service your first call. Call 716-774-8717 or request your free estimate.