Trees Growing Too Close Together?
Having one tree is joy enough but when you have multiple trees on your property, it can dramatically enhance the look of your landscape. But having all those trees clustered in a small area can negatively impact their health.
Trees need plenty of room to grow up and for roots to grow below the surface. Trees growing too close together can create a variety of problems such as:
- Too little sunlight reaching the lower leaves.
- Nutrient deficient trees with yellow or weak foliage.
- Too little room for root growth.
- Poor air circulation can lead to damp foliage which in turn creates a breeding ground for fungal infection.
- Increase in pests.
- Reduced flowering or fruiting because of a lack of sunlight, water, and nutrients.
Removing large, weakened trees is important for maintaining the safety of your family and property.
At Woodchuck Tree Service we provide top quality service to all our residential and commercial clients to restore your property. Contact us today at 716-774-8717 or request your free estimate.